Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun
Highly useful kitchen gadget

Thursday, July 31, 2014

My vision!

Everything is different. I have created my own rules, wether you like it or not.

My food is a reflection of my imagintion. This is my world.

There's no exclusive time for creativity, it's made day to day.

Constancy and consistancy. The worst day must have a note of 9.75, the best one of 10. There is no other margin.

Critiques are difficult but you assume it when you are closed to the boundaries.

My cuisine? Rabid, forefront, traveller cuisine based in creativity and imagination.

There are no lukewarm flavours, no kind concepts. This is totally a roller coaster.

You should always do different things so there exists a feeling of fun and surprise.

Passion for cooking, definitely. There are other passions but they are a far cry from cooking..








No comments: